KRE Corporate Recovery Limited are engaged to facilitate an accelerated sale of the shares or
business and assets of an established main dealer for new and pre-owned motorhomes, workshop
servicing and repairs, motorhome hire and camping equipment. Significant interest is anticipated in
a business that is a in a rapidly growing sector and interested parties are advised to act promptly.
- Established over 25 years with excellent reputation and based in the South of England from
- large leasehold premises. One stop shop covering all motorhome, caravan and outdoor
- Large returning customer base
- Unique relationship with one of the leading accessories and awning manufacturer where
- they solely represent them at national exhibitions such as the NEC.
- Turnover ranges from between £3 – 4m per annum and due to the pandemic restrictions on
- overseas holidays is anticipated to increase in 21/22.
- Requires direction and investment to exploit full potential.
- Stocks with book value of circa £700,000.
- Parent company is landlord and open to rental negotiation of superb purpose built site and
Interested parties should sign an NDA which is attached and return to Chris Errington (email@example.com). Expressions of interest for the business and assets are required by 5pm on 16 April 2021 with indicative offers to be received by 5pm on 14 April 2021.
If you require any further information please contact Chris Errington (firstname.lastname@example.org) or alternatively call us on 01189 47 90 90.