Joint administrators from KRE Corporate Recovery LLP have been appointed for a chain of Bristol-founded, US-style barbeque restaurants. The Grillstock restaurant brand later opened branches in London, Bath and Leicester and went on to start a high-profile music festival in Bristol. The business continues to operate its sites and is expected to be sold as a going concern. The weak pound as a result of Brexit uncertainty has caused problems for the UK restaurant industry due to the rising cost of importing foods, as well as the introduction of the national living wage. A Moore Stephens report in October 2017 revealed more than 5,000 restaurants in the UK were at risk of insolvency.
Another restaurant on the barbeque
22nd December 2017
- Landlord & Tenant Arbitration process commences on 25 March 2022. Good news for Tenants?
- CAN I STRIKE OFF MY COMPANY IF IT HAS A BOUNCE BACK LOAN?
- TIME TO BE PROACTIVE NOT REACTIVE
- Wokingham Positive Difference
- Wokingham Positive Difference Webinar; Buying, Selling or Closing a Business – Friday 25th June 2021
Want to find out more?
Drop us a line or send us a quick message and we will get back to you:
Telephone us on
+ 44 (0) 1189 47 90 90