For as long as most of us can remember, law firms did not hit the insolvency headlines other than perhaps for acting for Administrators or Receivers on high profile cases. ...
On this site
- Company Voluntary Arrangements (“CVA’s”) and the Retail World August 23, 2018
- Insolvency Amendment Rules 2016 – How Have They Affected Creditors July 12, 2018
- Another restaurant on the barbeque December 22, 2017
- A Busy and Varied 2017 for KRE so far… August 25, 2017
- Pension Schemes Post Brexit – Uncertainty for Employers in 2017 March 17, 2017