The KRE Corporate Recovery Team
Mobile: 07500 933 022
Rob’s cornerstone philosophy when dealing with clients in a distressed position is to find a commercially sensible solution which benefits all of the stakeholders. This approach has, in the past meant that Rob can act on behalf of directors and Banks without conflict as all viewpoints are taken into account.
This approach can be seen in Rob’s appointments which notably include the following:
- £10m wine retailer: Sale of business to third party, full repayment to the bank, no exposure on directors personal guarantees.
- £15m Cosmetics Company: Share sale to foreign franchisor. All jobs secured.
- Data company £24m net debt: Successful sale of business. Preserving jobs.
- £7m Masts manufacturer: Sale of business.
- £5m Hotel: Sale of business, full repayment to Bank with no exposure to directors guarantees.
The comments are closed.